Wednesday, February 24, 2010

bday party at Temecula

it was last monday, feb 19, 2010. ate Alice was here to pick me up to where the birthday party was held. Im sorry just cant remember the name of my other ate who is the mom and the housekeeper itself , it was her son who had the birthday ..She works as supervisor at PALA someplace like hotel or resort.
The foods are a lot and so tempting ..they have lechon baboy, sisig, meatballs, sweet and sour something, grilled fish, and a lot ..like 10-15 dishes . Plus all the different kinds of desserts. Some stayed at the living room where all the foods are placed while some stayed at the garage because of jz no more room at the living room ..
Guests are mostly filipinos ..its when thr is one filipino who is having a party thats whn all other filipino friends is gathered ..old friends and new friends ..wth some of our husbands which are mostly american but there are few filipino husbands too ..Guys stay together wth food and drinks and ladies stay together too having fun talking and laughing ..heheh!!! taking pictures too of course ..love it!!
The singing is the best, since im jz a fan of singing so its like my time hehe ..as we got there i know im hungry but jz not interested or even thinking about eating what they have, i know it should be so delicious and yummy but im more eager to sing than to eat u know? but i still tried a little bit of evrything they have at table, eating very fast and so after i approached my other friends in the garage jz to say hello and soon i left coz i jz feel like singing ..and now im singing and singing ...how i had fun !!!! hehe..they had fun too ..i sung for them and they dance for me .Some of my songs are Dangerous, Like a virgin, Girls jz wanna have fun, Funky town , I wanna dance wth somebody, and more dancy music...coz as what ate Malou said we want to have fun and not sad or lonely ..
ate the owner jz so nice and thoughtful..she had me groceries from her stocks of food ..like peanuts, candies , canned goods , pasta, plus i have take out from the dishes from the party .. wth teh help and cooperation of my other ate's namely ate Malou, ate Merlyn , and ate Lorna..they are the one who packed this foods for me hehe ..how im blessed and cared jud ..
By the way , ate Joji had me a new blouse too ..I tried to put it on just need to have a strapless bra for this blouse jz sexy in black color , sleeveless and silky ..
well THANK YOU again my friends for having me once again ..tnx for teh patience and understanding , hope we all had fun .. You all truly are my friends and not jz friend but ATE's whom i can ask help and always there for me ...I owe you a lot evryone . I really hope that there is no misunderstanding taht will happen between us but always continue the fun and be there for each other.


now il say goodbye again but welcoming you all guys to come visit my blog ..muahh

No comments:

Post a Comment