Tuesday, February 16, 2010

dan's dayoff

yea dan 's dayoff but we are not going anywhere ... i had walking lately at about 30 min only ...im not so move to do it bcoz u know its late in the afternoon already ..but i was sweating i jz hope that counts ..
talking again bout my new notebooks ..wow i love it!!! i had them covered wth violet colored paper wth my own touch of flowers ..i find it simple yet beautiful!!!..one i labeled it INFO'S AND CONTACT and teh other one is KNOWLEDE IS POWER ..
oh yea ..i was kind of depressed again ..like u know the feeling of dont know what to do? and dont know where to go? its like i fel so empty again ...but i tried to erase it and jz enjoy myself by watching tv but my show is over now , im here online but got nobody to talk to ..sumtimes my mind gets in teh way ..and all i can think of is bad ideas, sad life , and mad wth the world...and so what i did is i tried to give myself a little time to relax and set my mind free from all of this a little while and after, i had my heart again saying ...ITS OK, LIFE WILL GET BETTER AND I JZ haVE TO BE PATIENT AND ALL THAT !!!
WOW !! i jz feel great now jz by opening ths feeling to you guys ...
next time for more stories ..muahhh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment