Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DEAR DIARY

today marks the 17th of feb , 2010 ..well all i did is clean the clean as what my husband keep telling me but u know dirt is evryday that is the fact as long as thier is people inside the house moving around and so is dirt !!
i had our windows wiped inside and the outside part..keeping the net it has for flies not to get inside ..jz have to keep our windows closed as always ryt? and after all the household chores ..there i started my walking exercise again ..putting on my walkman, and rubber shoes..then im ready!! ohh water too!
yea ..our boarder approached me as im heading the road that our telephone rungs ...it was ate alice, maybe the greatest among the group , been here for over 20 yrs now ..wth such a challenging life ,,acts like one of the mother in the group ..mom but still so sexy , have breast enlarged, must be blessed wth her life now wth new husband, jz enjoying her time and no job.. i told her bout my problem concerning money ..anyway , she will be here this coming monday ..so im looking forward on that ..
ahh ..need to take a shower soon ..till the next time ..GOD BLESS US!! muahh

No comments:

Post a Comment