Thursday, February 18, 2010

SINULOG DANCERS AND FRIENDS

In random order :
MARICEL- the one who works at Filipinoy store wth Mamo the owner itself and Ivy another sales attendant . Maricel is still young at 24. Was married but lost her husband so early because of death . But she is happy and busy now with her life having job and affair with another Filipino being . Met her the first time at the store because im craving for our own chorizo and so friendship begins . For the record , im so thankful to her , because of her that i've able to met more of my friends right now .
ATE MALOU-the head of the group, choreographer and coordinator making such hardwork to gather us participants for the dance since practice up to the actual event. Working in Macy's at Temecula , have one daughter named Kristha . She is one of the good influence just advising and leading us to an ideal and competent one, being new in this country especially on my part . Thank u ate Malou for evrything , for the trust , it was my happiest moment . Your such a help .muahh
ATE JOJI-im such glad i able to met ate joji , how i idolized her . On her 40 but looks only my age and i think we get along hmm. Sharing the same interest and ideas specifically in getting fit , healthy and sexy . We used to gather in there place for practice and such honor to be one of her friend . She calls me and i call her and i love it. She have me some of her used stuff which i jz adored and admired so thank u ate. In fact jz done chatting she showed me her new uploaded pic in friendster very sexy with big butt and sexy body , hope i can always manage myself too even after giving birth by the time. I think she is down to earth and assertive jz the atittude evry woman should have .
ATE SUSAN- is another dependable and reliable capricorn. She is the first one to make action of my personal needs . I think she jz feel the need and understand me. First one to visit me in my place with bunch of goods like lotion, bath soaps, make up essentials, slipper oh my was so happy, excited and jumping as i open the bag hehe . She got 4 grown up children ..She is also studying ryt now and a volunteer in some hospital . Busy at 50 yrs old jz not so sure ...But i like her lifestyle , i think she is enjoying, u know maybe a little bit older but sexy and occupied not like the rest, all day at home doing chores and taking care of children or might as well jz lazy. She was here the last few days , have me notebooks, a photo album and a binder.
ATE ALICE - is sexy and sophisticated. We love her, telling real stories of life, the hardships and achievement after . I was just touch of her story and made me realized that my life isnt or not at all hopeless . She's been her since 1980s , jz happy being married again , no job just enjoying her time wondering around .She's just lucky and made me think how God was there in her life .She is a challenger and a survivor. Now having breast done coz she is over with all the pain and sufferings she had in life.
ATE MERLYN- is another bisaya , no kid as of the moment . Got no job and dont have idea if she's planning to have one one day .She is not part of the dance group but always with us to share the moment and cheer with us .She love chips very much i heard her saying she always have it after evry meal wow!! I think we are all good company.
ATE PIPAY- is a busy mom wth her daughter. she got me a perfume and a lotion . Thanks ate still able to give something even u dont have your own source of income yet. Im just kind of guilty , i know i need things but not really that im demanding , i understand this is evryone's situation, jz having u guys to talk to and tell my problems , and company is such great relief already.
ATE NANCY - hehe i find her jz silly and funny .. I wont forget her entrance to the dining table during our practice at ate joji's house as ate malou introduce her to us , makes me laugh ....She is full of sense of humor ,,must be her personality.
ATE LORNA- the pregnant of the group at 3rd month but was part of the dance group . Her husband is anothr cook like my husband . She got me proactive 1, 2, 3 for pimples which actually jz tried a few times coz u know i have lots of this kind now , im getting confused of what to use and wear in evry day.
along with ATE EMIE, ATE JANETH , AND ATE WILMA. ITS ENDLESS AND FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS. YOU MADE ME FEEL STILL BLESSED AND LUCKY BEING HERE IN THIS COUNTRY. I HOPE I CAN RETURN THE FAVOR BACK ONE DAY . AND WE WILL ALWYS BE KEEPING IN TOUCH AND HAVE GOOD TIMES TOGETHER OCASSIONALLY. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I BELEIVE ITS GOD'S PLAN MEETING AND HAVING YOU GUYS AROUND ME ESP THIS TIME WHEN I NEED IT MOST.
im leaving u with" A THING OF BEAUTY IS A TREASURE FOREVER " gud luck guys and we keep going ..muahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment